Spanish Fork Plumbing Services
Our team at Professional Plumbing Systems are proud to service the great city of Spanish Fork Utah. We have been servicing Utah County and cities like Spanish Fork since 2002. We provide general plumbing services from installation to repair and everything in between. If you need a plumber we’ve got you covered.
Here at PPS we treat our customers like family, which means customers can expect quality work at fair prices. Don’t believe us? Click Here to see what our customer have to say about us. Turn to us for a plumber you can trust.
Contact Us Today: (801) 794-3636
Our Plumbing Services in Spanish Fork, UTRepair
- Water Heaters
- Water Softeners
- Drain Service
- Natural Gas Lines
- New Construction Plumbing
- Water Line Repair/Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater
At PPS we provide nothing less than the best. When it comes to plumbing, experience matters. We’ve been in the plumbing business for over 15 years, so you can trust that we have the expertise to solve all your plumbing needs. Our experienced technicians can quickly determine the cause of your plumbing concerns and provide you with a straightforward estimate of both cost and time to make the needed plumbing repairs. We are not your average plumber because at PPS, we treat our customers like family.
Water Softener Repair Spanish Fork, UT
- Why do you need a water softener in Spanish Fork? Most homes have a water softener because Spanish Fork’s water is extremely hard. Water becomes hard as it dissolves minerals underground. Hard water impacts every part of your home and lifestyle. It leaves scale on faucets & fixtures, makes clothes gray & dingy, and costs you time and energy. Water softeners are designed to remove inorganic calcium and magnesium minerals from your water, giving you cleaner laundry, dishes, skin, and hair while saving you time and money every day. As one of the most important appliances in your home, your water softener can process hundreds of pounds of rock every single year. This, along with bacteria from the salt and air make it important for a water softener to be disinfected and calibrated every year. If not properly maintained, a water softener will eventually break. We are factory-trained to service most major brands of water softeners in Utah.
Water Softener Replacement Spanish Fork
- As the hardest-working appliance in your home, your water softener will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. We are an authorized Crusader Water dealer and can provide you with some of the very best water softeners available in the State. Our softeners are built in Utah for Spanish Fork’s extremely hard water. Our professional-grade water softeners are high-efficiency, metered designs with differential-brining to save you salt and money. They are also backed by one of the very best warranties in the industry. Professional Plumbing Systems can help with water softeners, conditioners, filters, and problem water systems like Arsenic, Chlorine, Lead, Iron, and Sulfur (rotten egg smell). Professional Plumbing Systems specializes in the repair and installation of every make and model of water softeners.
- Do plumbers fix boilers? Yes here at Professional Plumbing Systems, we want to make sure you can keep your house warm, we fix leaks, any unfamiliar noises, and any changes you have noticed in your water boilers’ ability to heat your home.
- The difference between water boilers and water heaters is that a boiler heats up the water you have in the boiler and circulates it, which then goes throughout the house and can heat the radiators if present, to provide heat for the home. Boilers do require yearly inspections and maintenance, they are a closed-looped system, making sure you have the proper water pressure is crucial so we don’t ruin your circulator pumps. We can quickly determine what is causing the issue and give you a straightforward estimate of the cost and time for the necessary repairs.
Water Main Repair and Replacement in Spanish Fork
- Depending on the issue there can be a variable cost for water main repairs. Here at Professional Plumbing Services, we can give you a timely response and estimate for the cost and repair time for the water main repairs. Water Mains in older homes are run in galvanized piping and they deteriorate over time and begin to start leaking and unfortunately, sometimes the damage cannot be repaired and you may need to get your water main replaced. Don’t worry about this either! We’re here to help! We offer Trenchless digging, so we just dig a hole at your house and a hole at your meter and we bore a hole underground between the two holes and pull the new service line. The average cost to replace your water main is around $2000, this of course is evaluated on a case by case situation and we will evaluate and give you an estimate of cost and time, at the time of the inspection of your water main.
Water Heater Repair in Spanish Fork
- We are a local plumbing company that does installations, repairs, and replacement of all major brands of water heaters. Our plumbers are near you and work in a timely manner to install water heaters, replace water heaters, or repair your water heater. Depending on the situation typically water heater repairs cost anywhere from $500 – $1000 depending on brand and situation. A water heater replacement typically takes 2-3 hours to remove the old water heater and replace it with a new water heater. If you currently do not have a water heater, it can take around 1-1.5 hours to place and install a new water heater with an in-home water heater.
Water Heater Replacement in Spanish Fork
- Has your water heater stopped working? There are many reasons that your water might be cold! Likely the heating elements inside of the water heater are either damaged or broken. Our plumbers will be able to assess the situation, give you the best solution to get your water heater working again. We can analyze and give you an accurate estimate.
Boiler Radiant Heating in Spanish Fork
- A typical radiant home heating system in Spanish Fork is a boiler heating up hot water and circulating it through a bunch of tubing that is laid underneath the floors of your home. This is more of a specialty line of work, not all plumbers are qualified to install/work on these systems, we have years of experience with installing and repairing these systems. We all know the winters here in Utah and in Utah country, in particular, can get really cold. If you do use a boiler to heat the home. You want to make sure it is working properly so you don’t have any of those nights that will freeze you to the bone.
Snow Melt Heating in Spanish Fork
- Do you hate shoveling snow, storm after storm!!! Are you running out of places to pile the snow especially if it is a heavy snow year, We are here to help!! We specialize in snow melt systems, we install tubing in your driveway before it is poured and hook it up to a boiler that heats up the hot water that is mixed with glycol and circulates it through the tubes and melts the snow off your driveway, we install automatic sensors so you don’t have to do anything, just sit back and relax and watch your neighbors shovel their driveways, and watch your driveway stay snow and ice-free.
- Clogged Drains? Your toilet is stubborn and won’t unclog and you want to know how to unclog the stubborn toilet. A plunger might not be the thing you need! Your local plumbers here in Utah county at Professional Plumbing Services can take care of you! We have all the necessary tools to unclog your stubborn toilet. Some of the best products to get your toilets unclogged are draino or a snake. If these store products aren’t working for you, give you local plumbers a call, we can quickly and effectively take care of clogged drains making sure everything is in proper order.
- Do plumbers fix garbage disposals? YES! Your local and trusted plumbers here at Professional Plumbing Services can identify all your garbage disposal issues and make sure that we give you an accurate quote of cost and time to get your garbage disposal up and running.
- The typical garbage disposal lasts about 15 years. So if it is giving you issues it might be time to get a new one. The average cost for garbage disposal is about $266 with a range of about $185 to $379, these typically include a 2-5 year warranty. Give the plumbers near you a call to make sure that everything is installed properly and working.